感想。。 don't feel uneasy

This picture was taken in Asakusa ,Tokyo.Edited a bit :p

KAGE BUNSHIN(≧∇≦)/

ninja, originally uploaded by rifa87.

kansou..a lot of Mlaysian students in Japan hate this!Knew that... Thats include me.(*°∀°)=3.
It has been about a week since my first post .
hmmm2x...なんとなく分かる。So this is what blogs are!
I found my high school friends,make new friends,
n best of all is to be in contact with everyone .Well I'm not so good in writing actually, but I'm taking this kind a bit as training .Ive received a lot of feed backs, n thank you 4 supporting me.I hope people enjoy reading my posts n i welcomed every comments of course(^_^) or (^_^)v,

makan burger kat MOs Burger,

makan ramen kat Kedai Ramen,

Saya budak baru blajar bloger,

kalau salah sila bagi commen.

_| ̄|○, _| ̄|○, _| ̄|○,_| ̄|○, _| ̄|○,_| ̄|○, _| ̄|○,


Posted on 11/11/2008 10:12:00 pm by rifa87 and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

bubuh komen anda disini