Who mention 72!


One day when I was going to copy 過去問(past years Qst)from my Japanese friend and somehow he was asking me about my religious Islam .common question to be asked by a Japanese I think like

“why cannot eat buta(pork)!” or

“Why don’t drink sake, nobody will scold you!”

Huh!! Silly of course!!Those were absolutely prohibited. I couldn’t gave them the best answer n it ended up by telling them that GOD will be mad at me .And it happened to be that we were at the computer’s room and I had introduced this site. Islam no homepage Then here come the topics!! When [A]san opened Wikipedia about Islam and when came to this sentence, he read it loud n LOL!! If I were at their places which is Islam, as a Rome for them or in Japanese it said 珍紛漢紛(ちんぷんかんぷん), maybe I would laugh either, Probably.!Thus it’s not their fault I think but the problem is .

Why free sex with 72 girls!! Why 72!!

Better could just wrote live happily forever, couldn’t` it

There must be a misunderstanding here by the one who wrote this at the 1st place. Want to update it but never did it before. So I beg for those who knew how to , could help to update Wikipedia!



Posted on 12/06/2008 12:29:00 am by rifa87 and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Muaz Nabil said... @ 12 December 2008 at 19:47

ayoo....worng concept tu bro..
sapa2 tau tu, ubah la. ayat tu bg la sedap sket...
aku yg bc translate ni pun rasa nk gelak gak. adeh. lol

rifa87 said... @ 13 December 2008 at 08:02

tu la pasai ...haha
tgk la cemana nanti yerk!

Post a Comment

bubuh komen anda disini